Case Study: National Geographic
National Geographic was looking for authentic, story-driven content from diverse locations around the globe. Specifically, National Geographic wanted to focus on films that highlighted human interest, travel, and newsworthy stories. GLP Films produced a collection of short-films for National Geographic from 2014 through 2016 from diverse locations around the globe, including: India, Senegal, Bolivia and Peru.
GLP Films crafted unique story concepts and video content in partnership with the National Geographic editorial team. The content was documentary style and story-driven, crafted to fit the National Geographic brand and editorial guidelines. The final short-films were featured across National Geographic’s digital channels:
- This Hotel is Made Entirely of Salt
- World’s Most Dangerous Road?
- Visit a Village on an Island Made of Shells
- A Toilet Fascination Leads to Social Change
- Fonio: The Most Nutritious Grain You’ve Never Heard of
- Love and Ceviche: Famous Matriarch Passes Along Delicious Tradition
- Beautiful Footage of Machu Picchu
- Saving South America's Only Bear Species
GLP Films continues to partner with National Geographic on story-driven content projects and content marketing campaigns. Here's a glimpse at Nat Geo's ROI for the last set of films: